Sunday, December 27, 2009

Happy Holidays...

Thanks God it's over. I need a weekend to recoupe from my weekend. I don't want to see another piece of ham any time soon either. I had four Christmas get togethers in the past week and 3 out of the 4 resulting in eating baked ham. I good for a while in regards to eating pork.

The good news is that I did get cold hard cash as presents and will be moving on to the next phase of making my track race worthy. I'll be buying some wood to fill in areas and creating borders in other areas around the track. This will make all 4 lanes ready for racing.

Plus, with the remaining cash I will have a good start to getting my Carlson timing system. $110 total. So, if all goes to plan I'll be able to run in each lane very soon and able to order the timing system sometime in January.

Hope all went well for you this holiday season and here's to a brighter New Year for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment