Saturday, March 20, 2010

LRS is about to go LIVE...

Legion Region Speedway's 1st Club Race for the Cincy Slot Rods
Club is happening tomorrow. Well, looking at the clock it will be
happening in 16 hours. (Man I need to get to bed) I just wanted
to drop a quick little note that the blog will start to become more
regular again.

I've got the track "race ready" for now, but will have much more
done to it in the future. I plan on painting the whole table, some
decorating of it one way or another, walls, etc. This first race
should point out what all needs to be done in regards to walls
and such.

Sadly, only about half the club is able to come. However,
we'll have special guest in the Legion Region.
Mr. Kurt Moser of Ninco Team USA fame and now as
part of the 24 Hour Distance Record Breaking Team.
233.3 Miles!!! I did some quick math and if I ran one of the
middle lanes of my track I would roughly have to do 22,368
laps in 24 hours. No, I'm not going for it.

I'll post pix of the track, and the event on Sunday.
So, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment