Friday, November 20, 2009

Driver Stations Viva Las Vegas...

I know you can buy the plastic colored fender washers online to show which colored wire clips to which post on your driver stations. I figure it's $10.00 I could use elsewhere and I like to be different from the standard. I looked and looked for something white, black and red that I could use to mark the controller posts. I'd find enough white and red of this or just enough black and red of something else. However, never enough of all 3 colors.

Then I remembered I had a cheap card players kit with 2 decks of playing cards, a stack of yellow, white, red and...YES, BLA....uhhh blue poker chips. I didn't let the lack of black chips stop me and out came the black Sharpie marker. Very soon a white poker chip became a black one. I think they look pretty good and still give you a little chuckle at the same time. I only wish I thought of this last week, because I know someone who took a trip to Vegas. They could have picked me up some better looking chips to use.

Viva Las Vegas (with my upper lip twitching)



ALWAYS DOUBLE DOWN


No comments:

Post a Comment