Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Wiring Is 95% Done...

I got the last of the driver stations installed the other night. I think they look really nice. I'm glad I mounted them to the inside of the side of the table. This keeps them back away from things the could bump them or get snagged on the bolts.

The only issue I'm having left is with the main str8. We put a jumper in the middle of the 11' str8 thinking this was the ideal location for it. However, when a car hits the str8 before and after the power tapped section of track they slow down. Also, it is only happening on the inside and outside lanes. It has me scratching my head. So, it looks like I will be adding a jumpers to the very beginning and end of the main str8.

Yeah, 16 more wires to cut, crimp, run, tack to the bottom of the table and solder to the underside of the track pieces. It couldn't be easy...could it?

No comments:

Post a Comment