Saturday, November 14, 2009

It's Alive...

Well, thanks to our club's newest member Matt and his electronics experience the Legion Region Speedway has REAL power now. No more wall warts here or stock controllers. MG variable power supply and PM controllers all around.

I just need to jump wires from the main power block to the other 2 jumper blocks and finish up the driver stations. We simply hooked up a controller to the driver station wires to check that all was working properly.

My daughter even got into the act and became Matt's little helper. He even taught her about what wires do what and this and that, etc. She still probably knows more about wiring a track than I do.

Thanks so much. I'm gonna pay you back one way or another for everything. It's very close folks. Can you taste it? I can.


No comments:

Post a Comment